Today's Guaranteed Picks
Now you can access every INTERNET play today from Brady Kannon at one low cost with the Playbook Experts One-Day-Pass. Just $49 complete gains you access to every INTERNET play he has posted for today's events. It's simply the best bang for your buck - get yours now.
Today's Free Pick
2017 Playbook Football 10 Questions Interviews
1. Which NFL teams do you see being 'Play On' worthy this season?
Philadelphia Eagles and San Francisco 49'ers
2. Which NFL teams do you see being 'Play Against' worthy this season?
Atlanta Falcons and Minnesota Vikings
3. Which NFL teams do you see making it to the Super Bowl this season?
Green Bay Packers vs. New England Patriots
4. Which College Football teams do you see being 'Play On' worthy this season?
Oregon State Beavers and Notre Dame Fighting Irish
5. Which College Football teams do you see being 'Play Against' worthy this season?
Oregon Ducks and Colorado Buffaloes
6. Which College Football teams do you see making it to the College Football Playoff Championship Game this season?
Ohio State Buckeyes vs. USC Trojans
7. Which new head coach hire will prove to be the best in the NFL this season?
Kyle Shanahan, San Francisco
8. Which new head coach hire will prove to be the best in College Football this season?
Jeff Tedford, Fresno State
9. Final closing thought on the 2017 NFL season.
I believe The NFL peaked about 3-4 years ago. The officiating, rule changes, time stoppages, challenges, reviews, off the field issues, Roger Goodell, Thursday Night Football.. all that is taking place now really disrupts the flow of each game and the enjoyment of the sport for me. It seems that not as many exciting games to watch are being played and this is due in large part to all of the aforementioned interruptions. Thursday Night Football is horrible. For a league that preaches player safety, Thursday Night Football is hypocritical. I felt that the two most interesting teams to watch in 2016 were The Dallas Cowboys and The Oakland Raiders. This could very well be true again in 2017. I will be watching them for sure and The 49'ers may be a pleasant surprise as well. With ratings and attendance at games going down, I'm not the only one hoping for a better product this season.
10. Final closing thought on the 2017 College Football season.
College Football may never surpass The NFL in terms of popularity in America but it sure has for me. I love the game The NCAA has created and I feel that it is a far superior watch than what is being played on Sundays. Each year over the past 3-or-4, I have grown to become an even bigger fan of College Football and I can't wait for what will undoubtedly be another thrilling season.