Today's Guaranteed Picks
Now you can access every INTERNET play today from Rob Vinciletti at one low cost with the Playbook Experts One-Day-Pass. Just $49 complete gains you access to every INTERNET play he has posted for today's events. It's simply the best bang for your buck - get yours now.
Today's Free Pick
2017 Playbook Football 10 Questions Interviews
1. Which NFL teams do you see being 'Play On' worthy this season?
This years play on team will Jacksonville. With Tom Coughlin back in the organization the Jaguars will be much better and will see a complete change in culture. Look for them to overachieve this year and be a solid spread team.
2. Which NFL teams do you see being 'Play Against' worthy this season?
This years Play against team will be the NY. Jets. The Jets let many of their skilled players go and look ready for a complete rebuild. Some of their games may completely non competitive.
3. Which NFL teams do you see making it to the Super Bowl this season?
In 2017 One could make a solid case for Pittsburgh and Green Bay making it to the Super Bowl as both should move forward this year after tough post season losses.
4. Which College Football teams do you see being 'Play On' worthy this season?
This years Play On College football team will be TCU. The Frogs struggled in 2016 but should be far more formidable this season as they have a ton of returning production. Expect them to be right there in the BIG 12 Come November.
5. Which College Football teams do you see being 'Play Against' worthy this season?
This years Play against team in college football team will be North Carolina. With the Loss of QB Trubisky and coach Chizik combined with a tough non conference schedule 2017 looks like a year where the Heels turn out to be a play against team.
6. Which College Football teams do you see making it to the College Football Playoff Championship Game this season?
In this years College championship game we very well could see Florida St from the ACC and Ohio St from the Big 10 make it to the big game as both teams are loaded and have a plethora of experience.
7. Which new head coach hire will prove to be the best in the NFL this season?
The best hire in the NFL has to be Doug Marrone. With Coughlin back in the fold and a no non sense approach taking over the team this type of discipline and direction that Marrone can provide, we may finally see the Jaguars become prominent in the AFC.
8. Which new head coach hire will prove to be the best in College Football this season?
The best hire could be Lincoln Riley for Oklahoma. He takes over a loaded Sooners squad that Stoops leaves behind and Oklahoma racked up 18 four star recruits and 9 three star recruits. Look for Riley to make a seamless transition.
9. Final closing thought on the 2017 NFL season.
The 2017 season will be another great year as we see how Dallas does in year 2 with Dak Prescott. Can The Patriots defend their title and whether The Raiders and Steelers can take back the AFC. We will also see if Odell Beckham has matured and whether the NY. Giants can win the NFC. East.
10. Final closing thought on the 2017 College Football season.
The 2017 College football season could be epic as their will be more parity than ever among the top teams. Can Clemson defend, Will Alabama bounce back and reign supreme in the SEC again. What does Urban Meyer have up his sleeve to get the Buckeyes back to the championship game. Lets not forget about the ultra Talented Florida St squad. Look for yet another fantastic College season.