Today's Guaranteed Picks
Now you can access every INTERNET play today from Scott Rickenbach at one low cost with the Playbook Experts One-Day-Pass. Just $49 complete gains you access to every INTERNET play he has posted for today's events. It's simply the best bang for your buck - get yours now.
Today's Free Pick
2018 Playbook Football Questions Interviews
1. Which NFL teams do you see being 'Play On' worthy this season?
ATS value on: Browns (still a bad team but will improve on 4-12 ATS LY)
ATS value on: Broncos (might even get to .500 SU this season but public despises due to 4-11-1 ATS LY)
2. Which NFL teams do you see being 'Play Against' worthy this season?
ATS value against: Patriots (another big ATS season last year, markets still in love with backing Pats, odds makers adjust more)
ATS value against: Chiefs (set to regress to a .500 season SU and their 10-6 ATS mark last season included some good fortune)
3. Which NFL teams do you see making it to the Super Bowl this season?
Steelers and Vikings (both were certainly "in the hunt" last year)
4. Which College Football teams do you see being 'Play On' worthy this season?
ATS value on: Florida (3-8 ATS last season despite solid defensive personnel, new head coach Dan Mullen gets the offense going)
ATS value on: Nebraska (4-8 ATS last season but new hire at head coach Scott Frost, former Husker QB, was the right hire)
5. Which College Football teams do you see being 'Play Against' worthy this season?
ATS value against: Rutgers (8-4 ATS last season despite ugly stats with sub-par defense and horrible offense)
ATS value against: Georgia Tech (7-3-1 ATS last season but 0 SU wins away from home, and finished season 1-3-1 ATS run)
6. Which College Football teams do you see making it to the College Football Playoff Championship Game this season?
Georgia and Ohio State
7. Which new head coach hire will prove to be the best in the NFL this season?
Jon Gruden - The Raiders were already an improving team that was hurt by injuries. They swiftly improve with Gruden at helm.
8. Which new head coach hire will prove to be the best in College Football this season?
Jimbo Fisher - At Texas A & M he will step right in and retain Aggies school traditions respectfully while also teaching this program how to excel in the SEC. His attitude and confidence factors he instills in the program will be huge.
9. What will we remember the most about the 2018 football season?
The decline of the Patriots dynasty has begun. No super bowl appearance and a first round playoff exit.